Wednesday, January 28, 2009

wellbutrin cougar prowl



so i was having some issues with anxiety, concentration, anger, and mild depression - and was finding myself hyper-frustrated and easily fatigued by life and her tribulations, both great AND small...and these things are not as fun as they sound for a busy girl in a busy world, so i went to the doctor today and got myself a 3 month prescription for the super-snazzy little pills pictured above.

i have taken bupropion before in a different form and it allowed me to get myself organized and stay focused long enough to make the excellent, life-changing/life-affirming decision to move to montreal...which i absolutely have not regretted for one second in 7 years...so let's see what new and exciting realizations will appear out of the mist of my muddy marsh of a mind...what interesting life changes lay ahead for me? stay tuned!

p.s: it is also known to boost your sex drive...grrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment