Sunday, February 1, 2009

wonderful life

its strange how beautiful things are when you have a mind clear enough to see reality. the little gifts and special treasures that are hidden everywhere amaze me to no end...tastes, sounds, sunlight reflecting off the snow, the smell of fresh bedsheets when you're drifting off to sleep...

how peaceful and serene life can be if you let it be. why do so many scream and shout and panic and continue the cycle of negativity that breeds and bleeds in to fighting and war; that grows and grows and grows and consumes everything around them in its unholy fire.

i was becoming one of these, so i fixed it. i stopped the devil from using me as a vehicle for his vengeance. my vice was allowing other people's ignorance and apathy to enrage me to the point of violent thoughts and anti-social actions. i still think most people are unworthy of the space they violate and the precious oxygen and water that is wasted on them, but now i don't care.

i live my life, i dream my dreams.
i know what is right and i follow that path faithfully.

i leave the sheep to graze in their own demise and i ignore their existence.

they are not worth their weight in sand,
and they are definitely not worth my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment